Master Electrician (Bridge/Structural Steel Fabrication)
Company: Stinger Bridge & Iron
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Stinger Bridge & Iron, an AISC certified structural steel
fabricator and PCI certified precast concrete girder fabricator and
erection contractor. Stinger focuses primarily on the Southwestern
Bridge and Highway market, specializing in bridge projects. Stinger
fabricates in its Coolidge, Arizona facility located south of the
Phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert area and erects work in Arizona,
California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Colorado. For additional
information about our company visit our website at
We are currently seeking a Master Electrician to work in our
This position consists of working with our 100,000 square foot
Manufacturing facilities, with little to no travel or outdoor work.
This is a safety sensitive position.
- Coordinate activities with other employees and
- Maintain records and paper work for jobs.
- Direct other electrician journeyman and apprentices.
- Assist with checking accuracy and quality of all phases of
fabrication and installation.
- Operate and maintain all shop equipment.
- Guide and direct crews.
- Able to read and understand blue prints and wiring
- Responsible for the electrical requirements in manufacturing
new equipment, servicing customers existing equipment in the field
and electrical maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Responsible for the quality NEC and MSHA code requirements of
the electrical work performed.
- Perform physical labor tasks associated with the jobs, (pull
and coil wire, heavy lifting, etc.).
- Assist with electrical quotations.
- Responsible to maintain knowledge of new and used electrical
inventory and to recommend its use where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master Electrician with at least 3 years experience.
- Experience with commercial 480 volt 3 phase.
- Familiarity with the National Electrical Code.
- Ability to work with and trouble-shoot motor control
- Experience in design and wiring of control panels.
- Ability to work with electronic soft starters and variable
- Project management/Foreman experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on teams.
Stinger Bridge & Iron is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities
and Protected Veterans.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to apply, please contact HR to
request it. This is only to request an accommodation to the
application process and is not to inquire about your application
status. Associated topics: ayudante de electricista, electric,
electrical, journeyman electrician, plc, power, satellite,
troubleshoot, wire, wiring
Keywords: Stinger Bridge & Iron, Casa Grande , Master Electrician (Bridge/Structural Steel Fabrication), Professions , Eloy, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!