Electrical Technician (Bridge/Structural Steel Fabrication)
Company: Stinger Bridge & Iron
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Stinger Bridge & Iron, an AISC certified structural steel
fabricator and PCI certified precast concrete girder fabricator and
erection contractor. Stinger focuses primarily on the Southwestern
Bridge and Highway market, specializing in bridge projects. Stinger
fabricates in its Coolidge, Arizona facility located south of the
Phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert area and erects work in Arizona,
California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Colorado. For additional
information about our company visit our website at
We are seeking an energetic individual to work in our expanding
electrical department as an Electrician Technician at our Coolidge,
This is a safety sensitive position consisting of working with our
100,000 square foot Manufacturing facilities, with little to no
travel or outdoor work.
- Superior knowledge of electrical tools and equipment.
- Responsible for electrical requirements in manufacturing new
equipment, servicing customers existing equipment in the field and
electrical maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Comfortable using mechanical tools and electrical power
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to
- Maintain records and paper work for jobs.
- Assist with checking accuracy and quality of all phases of
fabrication and installation.
- Able to read and understand blue prints and wiring
- Perform physical labor tasks associated with jobs (pull and
coil wire, heavy lifting, etc.).
- Ability to solve problems or issues using standard tools and
- Responsible for quality NEC and MSHA code requirements of
electrical work performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Electrician or Apprentice with at least 3 years
- Experience with commercial 480 volt 3 phase.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code.
- Demonstrates prositive "can-do" attitude.
- Experience in design and wiring of control panels.
- Ability to work with electronic soft starters and variable
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on teams.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills.
Stinger Bridge & Iron is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities
and Protected Veterans.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to apply, please contact HR to
request it. This is only to request an accommodation to the
application process and is not to inquire about your application
status. Associated topics: cable, capacitor, electric, electrical,
plc, power, solar, voltage, wire, wiring
Keywords: Stinger Bridge & Iron, Casa Grande , Electrical Technician (Bridge/Structural Steel Fabrication), Professions , Eloy, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!