Child Care Teacher - 2 yo Lead or Assistant
Company: Child Development Schools
Location: Casa Grande
Posted on: November 11, 2021
548 North Pattebaum Ave
All Associates are required to wear masks and regular sanitizing
must be conducted. Where permitted by applicable law, must have
received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of
hire to be considered for employment, if not currently employed by
Child Development Schools.
Teacher Positions Available Now!
We are hiring in your area!
- Ready to work?
- Driven by a love for children?
- Seeking work in an organization that values you?
- Or, simply looking for a career change?
If your answer is YES - APPLY NOW!
We offer a generous benefits package for our teachers and
- No night or weekend shifts
- Child care discount offered
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available on a pretax
- Childcare Network will match up to $500 every year for your
- Paid holidays and flexible work schedules
- Tuition reimbursement
State of Arizona Requirments
Obtain a State of Arizona fingerprint Card
Must be 18 years or older
Must pass a Criminal Background Check
Full Time Teacher/Lead Teacher:
6 Mos Experience-Minimum
12 credit hours in early childhood education, elementary education
and/or related field, and a minimum of six (6) months of verifiable
experience working with children in group setting preferred;
training in early childhood education and a minimum of eighteen
(18) months of verifiable work experience with children in a group
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Casa Grande , Child Care Teacher - 2 yo Lead or Assistant, Other , Casa Grande, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!