Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Arizona
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, effective August 16th,
2021, all new Lucid Employees whose employment is based in
Arizona, must be fully vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a
condition of continued or future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are looking for a Power Electronics Repair Technician to
lead in the building, troubleshooting, build-documenting of
Electric Vehicle Powertrain throughout the progressive development
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should
have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively
in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at
- Demonstrate expertise in building complex mechanical and
- Perform electrical and mechanical diagnosis and repairs on
power electronics assemblies to achieve a high level of quality
that meets Lucid standards
- Provide engineering teams with comprehensive failure
- Perform EMI/EMC tests, system and component level functionality
tests, electric HI-Pot tests, and electric motor induced shaft
- Participate in ongoing skill development to further your
- Contribute towards the development of repair procedures
- Train others on repair procedures
- Use a variety of hand and power tools with a strong focus on
safety and quality, including electrical test and troubleshooting
- Learn and gain proficiency on new technologies
- Document repair activities
- Assist in identifying and correcting the cause of problems by
partnering with cross-functional teams in a collaborative
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid U.S. driver's license
- At least 3 years' experience in automotive diagnostics and
repair or electronics.
- A "can-do" attitude and ability to motivate small build
- Ability to take things apart and getting them back together
- Root cause investigations and diagnoses at a system, modular,
and component level
- Ability to measure with high precision tools including
multimeters, calipers, power supplies
- Detail oriented personality with solid documentation and
reporting skills including Microsoft office and computer software
- Knowledge of power tools, pneumatic equipment, and Machine shop
tools: Band saws, grinders, mill and lathe operation a plus
- Proficient in through-hole soldering and de-soldering
- Experienced in electrostatic discharge (ESD) hazards and
working in an ESD-safe environment
- Knowledge of electrical hazards, including precautionary
measures around High Voltage equipment, stored energy components,
and spinning machinery
- Ability to use basic electrical tools: Power supplies, Digital
Multimeter, Meg-Ohm tester, Thermal couple Thermocouple Meters,
Hi-POT Tester, O-Scope, waveform generator
- Minimum of 3 years of automotive (or related) technician
experience. Should replace “automotive” with “electronics”.
Electronics experience is more critical than automotive.
- Great communication skills for relaying data (both verbal and
- Impeccable organization and clean work environment habits
- Experience with electric vehicle propulsion systems is a
- Experience with electric vehicles and/or automotive products a
- Track record of getting amazing products to market on time with
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors
employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to