Manufacturing Systems Specialist
Company: Lucid Motors
Location: Casa Grande
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
Lucid Motors is searching for a Manufacturing systems Specialist
for its Casa Grande area facilities who will be responsible for
Integration and roll out of manufacturing systems used by
production. You will play one of the leading roles in
implementation of core enterprise systems for Lucid, including
cross-functional business processes, coordination of core business
data and delivery of business enabling solutions. You will bridge
the technical and functional worlds while engaging with broad
functional teams, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics,
Manufacturing, Finance, HR and Engineering.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to establish
strong partnerships and have a hands-on approach to managing data
and business processes from the ground up. As a result, you will
gain a comprehensive understanding of the EV manufacturing
processes and enterprise management systems. Other things you
should know about this position are:
- You will be part of the evolution of a game changing electric
- You will be a peer with some of the brightest people with
working experience in the greatest companies of our time: Tesla,
BMW, Ford, Apple, Amazon, and more.
- You will be prepared for a career in cutting edge business
fields like cloud ERP, data science, design for manufacturing, and
- Work with cross functional teams to define to-be business
processes in each manufacturing area including powertrain, body,
paint and general assembly.
- Support the effort to develop business requirement documents in
great details. Identify gaps between out-of-box MES solutions and
end user requirements. Partner with MES consultants and end users
to create solutions to close gaps.
- Design and create reports to address operational concerns.
Propose solutions based on data and facts to support executive
level decision making processes.
- Play a key role in the implementation of MES including the
development of standard operating procedures for support of the
- Extensive proficiency creating written and pictorial
documentation of manufacturing processes
- Work independently with concepts and documentation from
prototype to sustaining activities
- Experience with mass production or assembly lines is a
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems architectures (PLC,
- Experience in execution or implementation of MES applications
(Apriso, SAP ME, Custom, etc.) is a plus
- Work well under pressure while managing competing demands and
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances,
owning assignments and taking full accountability for their
- Maintain flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
and assignments, coping with rapidly changing information
- Collect, analyze and summarize information to a general
understanding; thinking abstractly and separating complex ideas
into simple elements
- Communicate clearly using written and verbal skills
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree Required.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Casa Grande , Manufacturing Systems Specialist, Other , Casa Grande, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!