Customer Service Specialist II/Authorizer (OneLand)
Company: frontdoor, inc.
Location: Casa Grande
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Landmark/OneGuard is one of the fastest-growing, home warranty
companies in America! We're growing fast and looking for highly
motivated, honest and personality-driven professionals to take our
Authorization department to a higher level of service. The
Authorizer will work with contractors to resolve customer service
issues in a timely and accurate manner by providing the best
service in the industry.
Our expectations are high. We value the strength and agility
that comes from a group of dedicated people, working together,
reaching for a common goal. With our values at the core, we seek,
hire, reward and retain only those who exemplify the
characteristics that contribute to our shared success.
If you are seeking a career, and opportunities to grow, stretch,
contribute, serve others and share in our success, we encourage you
to learn more about us, and find out if Landmark/OneGuard is right
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist contractors by answering questions about warranty
service and coverage.
- Work with the contractor to determine whether a service request
is covered by the warranty contract or not.
- Authorize contractors to proceed with repairs covered by home
- Responsible to make sure that cost of repairs are reasonable,
falling within guideline pricing and determine if higher than
average costs are reasonable for the circumstances.
- Bring issues that arise with pricing, service, industry and
trade trends, etc. to the attention of Contractor Relations.
- Delivering decisions to customers regarding the diagnosis of
their failure and educate the homeowner on how the warranty
- Place orders for warranty parts and services; ensure accuracy
to avoid delays in service.
- Manage your Work Space and emails in an efficient and organized
manner, promptly responding to the needs of customers and
- Create an environment that is appealing and friendly to
contractors, customers and peers.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Being a high school graduate/having a GED is a requirement
- Previous Home Warranty, Contractor, or Construction experience
is highly preferred
- 3+ years of customer service or quality assurance
- Service-oriented and collaborative team player
- Possess the right attitude to handle tough calls positively and
in a friendly manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Must be a relationship-builder with an ability to work in a
dynamic, team-based environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Keywords: frontdoor, inc., Casa Grande , Customer Service Specialist II/Authorizer (OneLand), Other , Casa Grande, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!