Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are currently seeking an ATLASSIAN ADMINISTRAOR. We run a
large Jira/Confluence platform in cloud and are looking for an
administrator to join our team who would own performance,
scalability and operational excellence on our platform, with a
focus on supporting Manufacturing operations. This includes the
full administration of the entire Atlassian suite (Jira, Jira
Service Desk and Confluence). You will work directly with customers
in Manufacturing to make sure that changes and feature requests are
balanced with performance and stability SLAs.
It is a challenge to work with various types of customers who
rely on these platforms and is also a great opportunity for
engineers who are looking to push themselves and prove that they
can achieve great things.
These systems are heavily used by the entire company and have
aggressive SLAs, which means architecting a scalable,
fault-tolerant system is essential.
You will engage with experienced, cross-disciplinary staff to
conceive and design innovative solutions. You must be responsive,
flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative
environment. You will take part in designing solutions to hard
problems across a global infrastructure platform. You will work
closely with multiple business units, departments and teams to
drive the SDLC from concept to launch and ensuring the highest
level of quality for your deliverables.
- Driving your own projects, from design through planning to
execution. Also work with teams across Lucid on cross-team
- Planning and coordinating feature improvements and upgrades
- Improving the user experience around services.
- Analyzing and improving availability, efficiency, capacity,
scalability, security and performance of our services.
- Representing Systems Operations while working with internal
teams and external partners.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems
as part of our on-call rotation.
- Developing and maintaining operations tools.
- 3+ years of experience as a Systems Development Engineer.
- Functional scripting/programming experience with
- Experience in supporting applications with a focus on customer
- Excellent customer service, communication, documentation, work
prioritization and analytical skills.
- Carving out requirements around ambiguous projects.
- Ability and willingness to go above and beyond ones comfort
zone when it comes to learning about other infrastructure services
to help integrate and improve them.
- Tuning applications for performance.
- Energy and passion to invent and create new solutions,
challenge the status quo and drive positive change.
- Masters Degree (preferred) or Bachelors degree in Computer
Engineering or equivalent.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.