Paint Production Manager
Location: Casa Grande
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lucids mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
Looking for a detailed experienced OEM Paint Production Manager.
The right candidate will be organized, driven with excellent
leadership skills. This person will lead and train a new workforce
to meet our production goals.
- Lead paint production team, including development of
organizational plans and recruiting/hiring (Salary/Hourly).
- Responsible for manufacturing ultra-luxury production vehicles
with the highest level of paint quality/appearance.
- Maintain staffing plans and lead hands-on in all areas of
production. Lead by example.
- Implement training programs for all production processes within
the paint department.
- Manage SPEQDC (Safety, People, Environmental, Quality,
Delivery, Cost) indicators for paint production.
- Track production downtime and implement resolutions to
- Balance manpower and create work schedules to meet production
- Enforce requirements/standards/process control plans.
- Lead production teams during all build phases and interface
with all departments to foster a high productive manufacturing
- Feedback opportunities to design for manufacturability of the
- Implement Lean Manufacturing process to eliminate waste.
- Manage reprocess areas to drive quality/production
efficiencies/root cause problem resolution.
- Create an environment where all employees are valued for their
contributions and they understand their impact to the success of
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety
- Enforce standardized work processes and enforce the passion for
- Drive world-class quality for our luxury vehicles through in
station process control and driving defect resolution to the point
- Lead the team implementing processes to control expenses and
increase productivity throughout the department.
- Analyze and control change costs, schedule delays and quality
issues over the course of production shifts.
- Develop and implement training plans for supervisors and team
- Set production goals and communicate them to all production
- Coordinate with process engineering/automation and materials
for improvement activities.
- Work with maintenance to implement regular PMs.
Be part of something amazing
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Business or 5 years of
equivalent OEM automotive paint management experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and
interface well with all senior management.
- Excellent attitude to foster a positive work environment.
- At least 5 years experience in automotive paint production
leadership and knowledge of all areas of paint production.
- Experience methodizing production workstations for ergonomics
- Familiarity with paint manufacturing equipment.
- Experience in factory environments hiring and training
associates to support new products and processes.
- Exemplary verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, 5S and Six Sigma
- Capability to implement and drive a quality operating system
within a department.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, were providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we dont just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept
agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias
or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible
for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lever, Casa Grande , Paint Production Manager, Other , Casa Grande, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!