Company: Lucid Motors Inc
Location: casa grande
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucids mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by
creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are currently seeking a Stamping Engineer, Simulation / DFM /
PLM. The Stamping Engineer leads the material forming simulation,
design outputs to improve formability of the part to support the
delivery of world class products on time and cost effectively. The
Stamping Engineer is also the PLM interphase between the Product
Design team and the Stamping Engineering group. He or she will help
establish a robust product manufacturing process using simulation
software and Catia surfacing. He or She will also be the main point
of contact for the transfer of appropriate data between the Design
Release Engineers and the Suppliers. You Will:
- Provide prompt feedback of product design proposals to ensure
- Approve supplier forming simulation setup and output.
- Take formability ownership of the technical management of the
products. Address Lucid technical questions and follow up to ensure
all action items are completed.
- Facilitate PCR process interaction between Supplier and Lucid
- Manage with internal Lucid Customers, assesses needs regarding
priorities, deadlines, and quantities & drives suppliers for on
- Provide a leadership role in providing a product performance
- Maintains documentation of internal or external communication,
processing data, and other pertinent product information.
- Assists development with new process or materials as
- Travel is minimal however required as needed (US &
- BS degree, Mechanical Engineering major, Tool & Die
Apprenticeship with experience is preferred.
- 4+ years of Tool Engineering experience in a high-volume
manufacturing environment with an emphasis on material forming
simulations for Aluminum and Steel.
- Fluency in PLM systems and the ability to function as a bridge
between Product Design and Toolmakers.
- Aluminum Class A, BIW and Closures experience with focus on the
design and build of stamping dies.
- Must have the ability to travel internationally.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
- Working knowledge of current manufacturing techniques tooling,
injection molding, metal stamping, assembly and testing.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Effective skill in establishing and maintaining working
relationships with a wide range of individuals from varying
economic, social, and Educational backgrounds in a manufacturing
- Strong mechanical, time management and analysis skills
- Knowledge of material properties, mechanics of materials and
how these materials react when subjected to varying stamping
- Must be capable of working with peers, subordinates,
supervisors, and management on a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to remain current with state of the art technologies
and practices related to the metal stamping process as well as
develop innovative solutions when necessary.
- Able to use MS Office- Excel, Project, Word,
- Advanced proficiency in Cad software - CATIA and Autoform
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, were providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we dont just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid
Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin,
age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity and expression, marital status, and any other
characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors Inc, Casa Grande , Engineer, Other , casa grande, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!