Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Social Worker. The Social
Worker, who possesses a Baccalaureate degree (BSW) or Masters in
Social Work, who in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team,
has input in the development of the plan of care for those patients
requiring social work intervention. Provides medically necessary
intervention to patients who have social or emotional problems
which are or are expected to be an impediment to the effective
treatment of the patient's medical condition and/or rate of
recovery. Additionally, provides these services in accordance with
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides medically necessary social work intervention in
accordance with physician's orders.
- Assesses patient's psycho-social needs, plans for, evaluates
and modifies interventions to meet the established patient
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient.
- Facilitates patient referrals to community agencies when
- Provides financial counseling when necessary to achieve the
treatment goals established by the multidisciplinary.
- Assists patient/family/caregivers in planning for present and
future psycho-social needs as related to the patient's current
status and prognosis including terminal illness.
- Adheres to all Maxim policies and procedures while providing
services to patients.
- Adheres to all Maxim expectations with regards to preparation
and submission of required paperwork.
- Observes and reports patient progress and/or changes in patient
status to physician and appropriate multi-disciplinary team
- May be asked to participate in Multi-disciplinary Patient Care
Conference, PI Committees, Professional Advisory Board and Maxim
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our
employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to
offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision,
Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate
Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k),
401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long
Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and
Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life
and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense
Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance,
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance,
Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational
Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time
About Maxim Healthcare Group Maxim Healthcare Group has making a
difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees
for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes
home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare
staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxims commitment to customer
service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing
needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity