Company: Lucid Motors Inc
Location: casa grande
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucids mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by
creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
Lucid Motors is recruiting for a proficient and experienced
Material Flow Engineering Technician to join our Material Flow
Engineering team in Casa Grande, Arizona. The successful candidate
will have broad-based industrial experience, encompassing
Mechanical Designing, Welding, Machining and other machine shop
operations, Hydraulics/Pneumatics systems, Conveyor systems,
semi-automated and automated material handling equipment,
manufacturing equipment repair and maintenance, etc. Must be
willing to tackle ambiguity and when challenges present themselves
and be willing to assist and learn from others in their areas of
expertise. The Role:
- 6 Day to day support of material handling equipment: respond to
alarms, breakdowns, and production requests quickly and efficiently
to minimize downtime.
- Diagnoses equipment failures: find root cause and communicates
actions taken to the rest of the team and to the engineers.
- Become journeyman level on all equipment in assigned area and
be responsible for preventative maintenance,
troubleshooting/repair, cleanliness and escalation of assigned
- Takes initiative to improve PM documents and schedules, under
the direction of the leadership.
- Perform major equipment repairs and rebuilds, (some weekends
and holidays required).
- Work with Process and Equipment engineering and other cross
functional groups to resolve maintenance issues, improve equipment
reliability, review procedures, and minimize equipment
- Recommends countermeasures to prevent repetitive
- Organizes and maintains a high degree of cleanliness in the
maintenance area as well as performing spares inventory audits to
- Follows all aspects of Maintenance Safety protocol (LOT, 5-S,
Arc Flash, etc.), to ensure that the maintenance team always
operates safely , leading by example.
- AS/BS degree in Industrial/Mechanical Technology is preferred
but not required.
- 3+ years of experience maintaining industrial equipment.
- Highly skilled with general machine shop tools, including
welding, and portable tools.
- Skilled at troubleshooting conveyance and electromechanical
- Skilled with common workplace software (MS Word, Excel.
- Able to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings.
- Ability to manage workload while contributing to a positive,
team-oriented work environment.
- Willing to perform shift and overtime as required.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, were providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we dont just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid
Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin,
age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity and expression, marital status, and any other
characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors Inc, Casa Grande , Engineering Technician, Other , casa grande, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!