Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Construction
Finance Analyst with relevant experience to support cost management
and project controls for construction of manufacturing
facilities. This position will collaborate with internal and
external partners as the project controls lead working on cost
management, cost analysis, cost reporting and benchmarking
throughout the execution of various project stages. In
addition, this role will support the change management and risk
management process for design and construction.
- Cost Management: Support the development and
implementation of cost management program for construction
projects, including approved budget, total commitments, cost
incurred and invoiced costs. Work closely with project team
to forecast project costs during project execution.
- Change Management/Cost Forecasting: Support the Change
Management process to ensure accurate cost projection for each
- Cost Communication: Produce reports/dashboards to communicate
cost performance to various teams.
- Cost Analysis & tracking: Perform trend analysis and actively
evaluate project cost performance to identify potential risk areas
and validate forecast.
- Reporting: Maintain cost tools and reports to communicate
project cost metrics and performance with the project team and
senior managers so they can make data-based decisions.
- Risk Assessment: Work with key stakeholders to identify project
risks and track them.
- Benchmarking: Track historical cost to help develop up to date
benchmarking data for estimating.
- Other work as needed in support of successful project
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a construction finance and/or
project controls analyst: preferably in automotive, manufacturing,
and/or high-tech industries
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and
relevant construction project management software
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high
degree of autonomy and accountability for results
- Creative and innovative approaches and solutions on a
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited