LOCATION BUCKEYE, AZ
CAREER AREA Drivers & Transportation
JOB FUNCTION Driver
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full Time
POSITION TYPE -
What you'll do
WALMART TRANSPORTATION is Hiring CDL-A Drivers in the Buckeye,
Walmart wants to help you find your place - a stress-free,
flexible work environment where drivers are treated with respect. A
place where a well-deserved break with family balances out the
hours you log on the road. Where highly competitive pay and smart
benefits fit your way of life. This is that place. This is Walmart.
And we have immediate openings for full-time drivers. If you're
looking to find a home on the road, join the Walmart Transportation
What You'll Get
Our drivers enjoy a great balance between work and life, as well
as top pay. As a professional truck driver with Walmart, you can
enjoy the following benefits:
* Average $85,000 in Year 1
* Activity, Training, and Mileage Pay from Day 1
* Quarterly Safe Driving Bonuses
* No Loading or Unloading Freight
* Home Once a Week as Well as Reset Hours Not Spent on the
* Medical Plan Benefits That Start on Day 1
* Additional Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy
* Option to Enroll in Our 401K Plan and Stock Purchase
* Opportunity to Earn Up to 21 Paid Days Off in Your First
The number one reason our drivers leave is retirement - our
turnover is one of the lowest in the industry! Don't miss out on
this great opportunity. Review our minimum qualifications and apply
* An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License with
Hazmat endorsement (including cleared background check) or will
obtain HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within
120 calendar days of date of hire.
* A minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class
A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 3 years.
* No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a
personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3)
* No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial
motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
* No DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs
convictions within the last ten (10) years.
* No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor
vehicle in the last three (3) years.
* No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting
in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from
the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last
ten (10) years.
* No preventable accidents* resulting in a fatality or
catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed
to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made
available as part of the hiring process.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better.
This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make,
from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in
between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in
shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and
hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of
millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an
impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
Multiple health plan options
Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
Associate discounts in-store and online
Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and
Education assistance for Associate and dependents