Nurse Practitioner Florence, AZ
Company: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Nurse Practitioner Florence, AZ Part time 1 day per week We are
looking for a motivated and compassionate Nurse Practitioner to
join our group part time in Florence , AZ. Are you a healthcare
provider who is passionate about making a positive impact in the
community? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy
working with patients from diverse backgrounds? If so, we have an
exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for medical provider
to join our team and proved high-quality care to patients in
various locations. As a Nurse Practitioner with us, you will have
the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients who
may have limited access to healthcare. Ideally, we are seeking a
Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years of experience in
primary care, who has excellent clinical skills, including
comprehensive physical examination, differential diagnosis, and
treatment planning. Must be able to work independently and manage a
caseload of patients effectively. The Nurse Practitioner will be
providing on-site care at clinics, senior housing developments, and
behavioral group homes. This position is 1 day per week, seeing 5-7
patients per day. About us: For over 7 years, our medical group has
provided convenient, comprehensive, personalized care to our
community. Our mission is to improve our patient s healthcare
experience by providing high quality care within our clinics,
senior housing developments, and behavioral group homes. Our
programs help our patients manage their health and wellness more
effectively, while improving their quality of life. Duties:
- Conducting medical assessments and providing treatments to
patients in a variety of settings.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to provide a
holistic approach to patient care and support patient
- Providing educational resources and counseling to patients on
various healthcare topics.
- Administering vaccines and medications to patients in
accordance with medical protocols.
- Document patient care in electronic medical records in a timely
and accurate manner, ensuring compliance with all relevant
regulations and standards of care.
- Participate in quality improvement activities to continuously
improve the quality and safety of patient care.
- Participating in community outreach efforts to connect with
patients and promote healthy living.
- Providing care in a compassionate and empathetic manner,
ensuring patients feel comfortable and respected throughout their
healthcare experiences. Requirements:
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP) with active AZ licensure.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in primary care.
- Excellent clinical skills, including comprehensive physical
examination, differential diagnosis, and treatment planning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability
to interact effectively with patients, families, and caregivers,
and other healthcare professionals.
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload of patients
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- A passion for working with patients from diverse backgrounds
and a commitment to providing equitable care.
- Ability to travel to a wide variety of healthcare settings
- Part time- 1 day per week If you are passionate about providing
high-quality, patients-centered care and are interested in joining
our team, please contact us. This is an exciting opportunity to
make a positive impact in the community and provide essential
healthcare services to those who need it most. If you are a
compassionate and skilled healthcare provider who is passionate
about making a difference, we encourage you to apply today! HCRC
Keywords: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors, Casa Grande , Nurse Practitioner Florence, AZ, Healthcare , Florence, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!