LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) , Part Time
Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
***PAY OFFERED IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE ***
***SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AVAILABLE ***
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking for a challenging
yet rewarding environment, where you can really make a difference?
Are you passionate about people and believe that everyone deserves
the highest quality of healthcare? If so, then we have the role for
you! - As the industry's global leader in evidence-based
rehabilitation, we are looking for people like you to add to our
growing team of professionals!
Join A Community That Cares
Joining GEO means contributing to our mission to provide the best
rehabilitation and community reintegration programs and services to
those in our care. -GEO is a place for professional growth,
exploration, creativity, and valuable interpersonal relationships.
Interested in achieving extraordinary things? Send in your
application. Every one of our employees makes us who we are.
Role and Responsibilities
Working alongside our Registered Nurse (RN), you'll play a vital
part in providing the highest level of care to inmates/detainees
while putting a special focus on maintaining our safe and secure
- Develop nursing care plans with guidance from the RN.
- Perform complete physical assessment and medical
- Provide nursing care within your capacity and refer other
medical problems to the appropriate physician.
- Make sure prescribed medications are administered as
- Periodically evaluate patients' symptoms, reactions, and
progress, and report problems to management.
- Securely administer medication, taking precautions against drug
hoarding and trafficking.
- Follow industry and company accreditation policies.
- Document all detainee/inmate contacts and keep medical records
We're looking for individuals from different backgrounds
Building an inclusive culture where every employee can perform to
their maximum potential is the center of GEO's employee value
proposition. Our success is based on diversity in our workforce and
the inclusion of eclectic perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds.
Everyone is encouraged to apply. Here's to unlimited ideas,
increased productivity, and innovative solutions!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Must have
a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) in the state the facility is located. Maintains a
current copy of license on file at the facility at all
- Two (2) years of direct work experience Licensed Practical
- Must possess competence in the performance of the following
services: crisis intervention, medical emergencies, physical
assessment, medical nursing care, and psychiatric nursing
- Must have the ability to work without direct, immediate
supervision in performing nursing diagnosis, and be able provide
appropriate follow through treatment.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
GEO Secured Services
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Casa Grande , LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) , Part Time, Healthcare , Florence, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!