Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill an Electronic and Maintenance Technician job in Casa Grande,
AZ. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. As a Electronic and
Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for Troubleshooting,
maintain and repair mechanical equipment and facilities, and aid in
the manufacturing of all company products in a safe and sanitary
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Electronic and Maintenance Technician job
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair mechanical equipment and
facilities, and aid in the manufacturing of all company products in
a safe and sanitary work environment.
• Perform emergency repairs in breakdown situations.
• Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment as
• Ensure all programs are being upheld and documentation is
• Write simple correspondence, and complete manufacturing
• Willing to work in a two or three shift system with weekend or
night standby “on call”.
• Knowledge of programming with Simatic Step 7, Simatic WinCC or
• Knowledge of VFD systems and ability to trace issues in electric
• Basic knowledge of Processing Instrumentation & Sensors
• Ability to disassemble and assemble all parts of machines and
support equipment according to the manufacturer?s
• Working knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
• Must be able to assess all areas of machines and support
equipment in Dairy facility.
• Be able to read all electrical schematics and basic mechanical
blueprints or process diagrams.
• Knowledge of pneumatic systems.
• 3-5 years? experience in maintenance divisions or experience in a
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Electronic and
Maintenance Technician job in Casa Grande, AZ or you can visit our
website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that
are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled